Top 10 Reasons to QUIT smoking.
- You will reduce your chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
- You will reduce your chances of developing Lung Cancer, Emphysema, and other lung diseases.
- You will have better smelling clothes, hair, breath, home, and car.
- You will climb stairs and walk without getting out of breath.
- You will have fewer wrinkles.
- You will be free of your morning cough.
- You will reduce the number of coughs, colds, and earaches your child will have.
- You will have more energy to pursue physical activities you enjoy.
- You will treat yourself to new books or music with the money you save from not buying cigarettes.
- You will have control over your life.
Ask Your Doctor about Smoking Cessation Program
Smoking cessation is a program designed by your doctor to help you on your journey to quit smoking. This can be a variety of methods which can include: Medications, counceling, family intervention and or cigarette alternative.